By: Rebekah Meier
This is a super easy project that adds a designer touch to any plain wood flower box. Simply stencil on the designs onto Mixed Media Art Tape and apply to the plywood surface to make fun planter boxes!
- Rebekah Meier Designs Mixed Media Art Tape 1.5″ x 8 yds by Therm O Web
- Purple Tape by Therm O Web
- The Crafter’s Workshop Rebekah Meier Stencils, TCW774 Tuscan Floral, TCW773 Connected Dots, TCW775 Scalloped Mandala
- The Crafter’s Workshop
- TCW9017 Lemon Custard Heavy Body Paint 4 0z.
- TCW9020 Raspberry Sorbet Heavy Body Paint 4 0z.
- TCW9021 Blueberry Pie Heavy Body Paint 4 0z.
- Wood planter boxes
- Cosmetic sponge or stencil brush
- Paper towels
Cover work space with plastic to protect the surface. Tear off the desired amount of Mixed Media Art Tape from the roll. Tape ends to surface.
Place stencil to be used on top of Art Tape, and tape to surface, preventing slipping. Load sponge or stencil brush with paint, blot excess onto a paper towel and apply through the stencil onto Art Tape.
Repeat with all stencils and new pieces of Art Tape.
When ready to use, simply peel off release paper and apply to the surface (In this case, the wood planter boxes).
Choose whichever plant you like ( I chose a succulent) and place it in the room of your choice!