By: Rebekah Meier
Whether someone did something for you or you just want to show appreciation, this Thank You Card is full of sentiment, uniqueness and color!
- Finished Rebekah Meier Mixed Media Art Paper, two (one created with Color Burst)
- Rebekah Meier Mixed Media Medium
- Rebekah Meier Mixed Media Transfer Foil, Vintage Pearl
- Therm O Web Purple Tape
- Strathmore 5×7 watercolor cards
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Die by Sizzix Wildflowers #661190
- Thank You sentiment stamp
- Cosmetic sponge
Cut one piece of Color Burst Art Paper approximately 1/8” from edge of card blank.
From remaining Mixed Media Adhesive backed Art Paper, cut a 4” x 7” rectangle.
Place Tuscan Floral TCW774s stencil onto blank Art Paper, tape down with Purple Tape, and apply Mixed Media Medium through stencil with a cosmetic sponge. Remove stencil, rinse off medium from stencil, and let it dry to a tacky touch.
Place Mixed Media Vintage Pearl transfer foil, shiny side up, onto the tacky Mixed Media Medium. Burnish with finger and lift. Keep repeating if necessary, until all of the Medium is covered with Foil.
From remaining Color Burst Mixed Media Adhesive backed Art Paper, dye cut wildflowers.
Remove backing from the Art Papers and die cut Wildflowers then adhere them to the card.
Stamp Thank you sentiment (or of your choosing) onto card with archival ink.