In a pinch to come up with a quick and easy Halloween craft to decorate your dinner table? Then this is the right craft for you.
Halloween Inspired Skull Placemat
By: Rebekah Meier
- The Crafter’s Workshop Stencil #TCW 80112”, by Rebekah Meier
- Fabric napkin
- Stiff black felt
- White craft paint
- Cosmetic sponge
1. Using white craft paint and cosmetic sponge, stencil design onto 13”square of stiff black felt.
2. When dry, and using scissors, cut around the perimeter of the stenciled design.
3. Place the plate onto the center of the charger.
4. To create the napkin, run ribbon through the die cut spider web, and tie on the back of the cloth napkin.
5. Place napkin onto the center of the plate or on the side.